Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Keep Knocking Until Opportunity Answers


as i journey through life, i’m learning to lean in a more positive direction when worry and dismay tries to creep in to steal my testimony. when there is something that i'm praying for and waiting on, i have made a decision to perform actions that will bear fruit ... as i pray, i work my faith.


i’d been praying for a financial blessing, as many of us may be doing in this economic climate. and to my surprise, it seemed that suddenly an opportunity came my way. no, things didn't happen overnight. but i kept knocking on doors until the right one [that was meant for me] opened ... i worked my faith.

and so to you reading this post, don’t give up and don’t allow negativity cloud your focus. no matter what is going on around you, continue to keep your eye on the prize. pray, pray, and pray some more. God is always sure, and whatever happens, He knows exactly what He wants for you. things will work out perfectly according to His will, purpose, and plan for you.

all the best,
~creative

No comments:

Post a Comment